Amid the corona virus pandemic some well meaning Nigerians and corporate organizations have donated huge sums of money to aid in the fight and provide relief materials to support the government of Nigeria
According to Chidi Cali who made a comprehensive list of all the donations made so far by individuals and corporate organizations, as of march 28th, 2020
He praised them for their humanitarian works and towards the Nigerian people
COVID-19 Relief FUND Donation.
- Atiku Abubakar – N50million
- Abdulsamad Rabiu – N1Billion
- Femi Otedola – N1Billion
- Tony O Elumelu – N1Billion
- Herbert O. Wigwe – N1Billion
- Segun Agbaje -. N1Billion
- Jim Ovia – N1Billion
- Aliko Dangote – N1Billion
- TuFace Idibia. – N10million
- Folasade Alakija – N35m (Worth of items).
1) . Access Bank – 1Billion naira
2) . GT Bank – 1Billion naira
3) . Zenith Banks – 1Billion naira
4) . NNPC – 11 Billion naira
THANK YOU ALL FOR STANDING WITH NIGERIA AT THIS MOMENT.