-------

Pregnant mum of two dies after cooking gas exploded in Abuja (photos)

A lady identified as Mrs Evelyn Chinwendu Ejike a pregnant mother of two died after her cooking gas exploded

Jupitagist gathered that Evelyn died while receiving treatment in the hospital

The gas explosion took place when even was took her phone close to the cooking gas

90% of her body was burnt as a result of this accident and she has been reported to be 7-months pregnant

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

//graizoah.com/afu.php?zoneid=2506729